he webinar on recording and self-releasing your music will last 90 minutes and is designed to give a broad overview of what steps you need to take to self-release your music.
The webinar will last 90 minutes and is designed to give a broad overview of what steps you need to take to self-release your music.
At the sessions I will talk about:
– A general introduction to releasing music, digital distribution and streaming
– Setting a realistic budget (income and expenditure)
– Preparing for and running recording sessions
– How to get your music on the major streaming platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer etc.)
– Various rights and registrations that you need to know about to ultimately get paid
– Using the artist analytics dashboards
The webinar will be £25 per person with a limited of 10 per session to allow for questions.
Choose your date and I will send you a Zoom link in advance of the session.
There are three sessions at 8pm, 20th Sept, 11am 23rd Sept and 11am 25th Sept. Each will contain the same info so only sign up to one.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Whiteside), or visit https://www.matthewwhiteside.co.uk/webinar-mentoring/