Video is a proven medium in generating interest when compared to traditional marketing methods. Tigerstyle and Penrose Creative, make use of 3-way axis technology and high quality cameras and lenses, to present subjects in High Definition.
Our 1 day workshop will cover:
– Visualising your thoughts in relation to the music
– Production: Planning your shoot
– Advice on affordable kit to make your production look professional: Camera, Lighting, tripods, sliders, 3-way axis gimbal etc
– Location and set up
– A step by step guide to filming your subjects
– Editing: How to work your footage
– Adding text, logos
– Publishing and promoting your video online
Run from our office/studio in Glasgow, our informal one day workshops costs £120 and runs from 10am – 5pm with breaks for tea, coffee and lunch (included) and a chance to network and share ideas with the other attendees.
Location: Glasgow City
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Amrit Burmy), or call 07811097821, or visit http://penrosecreative.com/
The deadline is Tuesday 25 April 2017 at 17:30.