Do you work with early years children or would like to find out more about how arts and creativity can benefit 3-5 year olds?
Organised by Fèis Rois Fun Folk Early Years Creativity Day event is for nursery staff, parents, artists, arts organisations and others working in Early Years settings.
For parents or teachers attending the event, childcare for 3 – 5 year olds will be provided and take the form of creative play sessions introducing them to music, song, story and art.
Please note you will be responsible for your child during lunch and break times.
- Be introduced to a range of art forms and how they can be used with early years children: storytelling, song, music, dance, theatre in English, Scots and Gaelic.
- Be inspired to use art and creativity with children
- Take part in discussions on the benefits and impact of using these tools /material with children
- Leave with a repertoire of material and practical examples that you can take away and use with those aged between 3 – 5 years
- Meet and network with others also working with early years children.
WHERE: Scottish Storytelling Centre – 43-45 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1SR –
To book your place, go to the Fun Folk Early Years Creativity Day website
Early Bird ticket £25
Standard ticket £30