Open until 5pm on Tuesday 7 February 2017 the Colmcille Fund supports:
- Language skills – Scottish Gaelic in Ireland or Irish Gaelic in Scotland.
- Bringing together speakers of Irish Gaelic and Scottish Gaelic.
- Promoting dialogue between Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic speaking communities.
- Facilitating use and mutual understanding of Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic at the same event.
- Sharing best practice in language development or in language community development.
- Promoting awareness of Irish Gaelic language and culture in Scotland, and of Scottish Gaelic language and culture in Ireland.
- Strengthening Irish or Scottish Gaelic or their language communities through promoting the link between the two languages or language communites.
Guidelines for Applicants and the application form can be downloaded HERE, or to receive a copy please phone 01463 225454, or email email@example.com.